Tuesday, October 14, 2014

To Wilkesboro...and beyond!

I realize I haven't placed a post on the Wide Scope in the past few weeks.This isn't a surprise- consider how many posts I have actually put up in the last two years.
Post I still do and post I shall.
In the meantime...
A friend of mine has started a blog called Wilkesboro and Beyond. A couple of weeks ago he asked me if I could contribute a couple of  posts for him.
In the words of Barney Stinson, "CHALLENGE. ACCEPTED."
He had some ideas, and I had some ideas. So far, I have contributed two.
The first is a posting regarding the Hibriten High School Band, which, if you've read over the years, know is dear to my heart. That post can be found here.
The second, which was unplanned and kind of spontaneous, regards the Lenoir Mall. Here is the link to that one.
I'm still figuring out the dynamic of typing and sending to someone else, but so far the system is working, and can only get better. Of course, feel free to peruse the other posts by Jason and the other authors. You'll find a variety of postings regarding other topics.
I have a couple of other ideas I'm working up, so stay tuned. I'll let you know when more is available.

No comments: